Who we are
Established on 18th of December, 2000 in Sofia by 14 FOUNDERS, from which the main two are:
- Bulgarian Academy of Science
- Institute of Mechanics and Biomechanics and Technical University of Sofia in cooperation with Steinbeis Foundation - Stuttgart as a cofounder
We are an independent structure for the transfer of scientific and research competitive results and technologies, socially oriented NGO.
What we do
technology transfer of competitive research products from the research institution to SMS’a and vice versa.
We are performing mainly by the network of transfer centres, which nowadays comprises 16 transfer centres in Bulgaria.
As STZ#918 GIS - Transfer Center is working in Stenbeis Network comprising 600 Transfer Centers in 55 countries in the world.
Mission and objectives:
- To realize the transfer of scientific results and technologies obtained and developed by public funded scientific-research teams, laboratories, institutes universities and related Bulgarian structures;
- To support and promote scientific research related to the creation of competitive research products and innovation;
- To commercialize competitive research products and processes by an independent structure of transfer centers, keeping the principles of market-oriented economy;
- To realize an effective link between the scientific-research structures, economic subjects and governmental bodies and institutions
Where we are
1113 Sofia, Acad. G. Bonchev St., Block 4A
1113 Sofia, Acad. G. Bonchev St., Block 4, office 109http://www.gis-tc.org/